Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of this site and applicable to the access and use of this site by any person, organization or company, referred to in this document as Customer, including all transactions that occur between Customer and Symbolique.
By placing an order Customer declares to agree with the terms and conditions as stated below.
1.1 - When a purchase order is placed Customer shall provide Symbolique with his correct and complete personal details, as requested.
1.2 - After an order has been placed, an order confirmation will be submitted to Customer by e-mail. This order confirmation is based on the purchase placed by Customer.
An automatically generated order confirmation will be submitted to Customer by email.
Regardless of if payment has been made directly on-line, Symbolique will send an invoice to Customer separately.
Receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the acceptance by Symbolique of the order concerned, nor does it constitute confirmation of Symbolique's offer to sell. Symbolique reserves the right at any time after receipt of an order to accept or decline this order for any reason. Symbolique may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. An order is not accepted until Symbolique sends Customer an invoice for the order concerned (or the accepted portion thereof).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer agrees that, if Symbolique cancels all or a portion of an order or provides Customer less than the quantity Customer ordered, Customer's sole and exclusive remedy is either (a) Symbolique will issue a credit to Customers' account in the amount charged for the canceled portion or the quantity not provided (if Customers' account has already been charged for the order) or (b) Symbolique will not charge Customers' account for the canceled portion of the order or the quantity not provided.
1.3 - Symbolique reserves the right to change these General Terms & Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Symbolique site.
It is Customers' responsibility to visit the "General Terms and Condtions" Page to review the most current version of the General Terms and Condtions.
1.4 - In case a part of these terms and conditions should be considered invalid, this does not subtract from the validity and relevance of the remaining content of these General Terms & Conditons.
2.1 On-Line Specification and Availability
- Symbolique products, prices, availability and rebates (if any) may vary.
- All articles offered by Symbolique are represented on the Symbolique website as clearly and as truthfully as possible.
- If there are differences between the description and the actual product, due to for example typographical errors, incorrect product information by the manufacturer, product discontinuation or unavailability, Symbolique is not responsible for these differences.
- Prices, specifications and availability of products can be subject to change without notice. Any typographical, photographic or specification error in product, pricing or offers is subject to correction.
- Although Internet orders generate an automatic confirmation and response email, Symbolique may change its pricing, product description or specification after any order confirmation or response email but prior to shipment due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or unavailability, typographical errors, or any other reason.
- Symbolique will notify Customer of any correction or changes and ask for Customers’ approval before Symbolique completes concerned order. Symbolique will not complete concerned order until subject approval is given by Customer.
- Symbolique reserves the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to Resellers, even after Symbolique has received and confirmed Customers' order.
- If the ordered item is already reserved or is not in stock, Customer will be informed as soon as possible.
- Prices stated are in Euros.
- Published prices are prices per article, unless specified differently, and are including V.A.T. and packaging costs, excluding shipping costs and possible insurance costs, possible custom costs and/or money transaction costs, which will be calculated based on the contents of the purchase order and will be shown separately on the invoice of the purchase as part of the total amount.
- V.A.T., where applicable, is charged at the current Dutch rates unless specified differently. Symbolique reserves the right to express prices exclusive of V.A.T.
- Symbolique offers no price protection policy for refurbished items.
- All prices are subject to modifications.
3.1 Methods of Payment
- Payment can take place using one of the following methods:
-> Regular bank transfer (for Customers within Europe)
-> Directly on-line through iDEAL, MisterCash, SOFORT Banking
-> Directly on-line by credit-card.
3.2 Payment Terms
- With reference to 3.1 ('Methods of Payment '), when payment is not made directly on-line upon order placement but by way of a regular bank transfer, payment is to be made by Customer within a period of max. 14 days after the date of invoice. Should payment not have been received by Symbolique within this period, Customer will receive a written reminder with regard to concerned payment. Should payment still remain outstanding, Symbolique reserves the right to cancel concerned order. Reserved item(s) will at this stage be placed back in stock and again become available for sale.
4. DELIVERY TERMS
- All items will be packed with care, appropriate for the item concerned, in order to minimize any risk of damage of the item during transportation.
- All prices on this website are exclusive of delivery-charges. These will be added on the order confirmation and on the invoice.
- Purchased items are in principle sent through a Dutch postal service.
- Forwarding occurs at the risk of Customer.
- Items will be packed and sent with care. Upto the moment of delivery responsibility for loss of or damage to an item lies with Symbolique, unless it is in possession of a third party.
- Symbolique ships internationally. If the delivery address is outside of The Netherlands, then in order to avoid surprises Customer is advised to inquire about the shipping- and handling costs prior to making the final purchase.
- Symbolique is not responsible for damage or loss which may occur because Customer has provided an incorrect delivery address.
- Symbolique does its best to send orders 1 to 3 working days after receipt of payment. When the order is shipped Customer will receive a confirmation of this by e-mail.
- If delivery is delayed either due to the item(s) not being in stock or if only a part of the order can be sent, Customer will receive notice of this by e-mail as soon as possible.
- If a product for which Customer has placed an order with Symbolique is not available, for any reason, then Symbolique will inform Customer of its unavailability and, if possible, can offer Customer an item that Symbolique regards to be a suitable alternative, whereby keeping in mind the characteristics of the item originally chosen by Customer. Customer is free to decline from ordering this alternative item.
- Symbolique reserves the right to cancel an order if payment of concerned order remains outstanding after Symbolique has submitted an invoice and a reminder to Customer. Reserved item will at this stage be placed back in stock and again become available for sale.
- In accordance with the 'right of withdrawal'' ('Herroepingsrecht'), Customer has a period of 14 working days, from the day an item is received by or on behalf of Customer, in which Customer has the right to withdraw an order without needing to state a reason as to why Customer has decided to withdraw concerned order. During this period Customer will handle the item and packaging with care, only taking the item out of the packaging or using the item to such an extent as to be able to determine if Customer wishes to keep the item. If Customer wishes to make use of this right of withdrawal, Customer will return the item, in its original state together with all delivered accessories and - if at all possible - in its original packaging, to Symbolique.
Symbolique will refund Customer for the amount payed for the item as soon as possible, within 30 days after the return of the item. Costs for the return-shipment of the ordered item will be for the account of Customer.
Circumstances in which Customer can not make use of this right of withdrawal ('Herroepingsrecht') include:
-> Items which have been created in accordance with Customer's specifications.
-> Items which are clearly personal in nature
-> Items which, because of their nature, can not be returned
-> Items which can spoil or age quickly.
-> When Customer is a company, or an individual trading on behalf of an occupation or company.
Other exceptions to this right of withdrawal ('Herroepingsrecht') can be found within the 'Wet Verkoop of Afstand ' regulations.
- Should Customer, for any reason, wish to cancel an official order as placed with Symbolique at a time exceeding these first 14 working days, then the total invoice-amount charged to Customer will remain applicable and if Customer has payed for the order directly on-line the amount of this transaction will not be reimbursed.
- Customer is obliged to inspect the product(s) upon arrival and report possible discrepancies to Symbolique, discrepancies being that concerned product clearly does not conform to the description of the product as given on the Symbolique website. When Customer does not make use of the right of withdrawal ('Herroepingsrecht') within the period of 14 working days after receipt of an item, as mentioned under 5. ('Cancelation '), complaints made by Customer concerning delivered orders should be clear and detailed and be submitted to Symbolique by email within a maximum of 16 working days after receiving the product (so 2 working days after the 'right of withdrawal' period of 14 working days), supported with photo(s) of concerned product if necessary for the clear determination of the validity of the complaint. If Customer fails to report possible discrepancies within this time it will be considered that goods have been delivered in conformity with the description of the product(s) as given on the Symbolique website.
If a complaint about a product is valid, meaning that the delivered product clearly does not conform to the description as provided on the Symbolique website, and the complaint is received within the above specified time-frame, the price of concerned item will be refunded to Customer by Symbolique. Charged shipping costs, insurance costs and other extra costs will not be refunded.
Please note that Customer will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to Symbolique. If insufficient postage is provided by Customer, the returned shipment will not be accepted nor credited by Symbolique.
- These Terms and Conditions and all Disputes shall be governed in all respects by Dutch law.
- Symbolique will show respect for the privacy of all users of her site. All personal data will be used only for the settlement and delivery of the order and/or for submission of commercial messages, such as newsletters and special offers, and will not be made available to third parties unless they are involved in the order process or if it is deemed necessary, such as in the case of a dispute, whereby involvement of third parties is required.
These General Terms & Conditions have been updated on 07-03-2023.
By this all previous versions expire.
© 2023 www.giftshop-symbolique.eu - Powered by Shoppagina.nl